Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tajweed

I have been attending tajweed class this ramazan. I have learnt that the way I recite Quran, I m wrong and I dont read as allah wants to listen. There is a poem called Tuhfatu Alatfal which coves all the rule of Tajweed.

The word "tajweed" means to improve, make better.
Tajweed of the Holy Qur'an is the knowledge and application of the rules of recitation so the reading of the Qur'an is as the Prophet Mohammed peace and blesings be upon him, recited.
This site explains some of the principles of tajweed and focuses on the problems that non-Arabs have in reciting the Qur'an properly. Tajweed tidbit (titbit) lessons will be given in different aspects of tajweed, and questions submitted will be reviewed, answered, and posted.

There are some good files on Tajweed, You can Download at islamifiles Google Group.Also become member of the same as I will keep uploading and sending usefull documents.

1 comment:

quranteaching said...

tajweed is very important for learning Quran. Every Quran reader must read the Holy Quran with tajweed rules otherwise meanings can be changed. Unfortunately mostly Muslims don't learn Quran with Tajweed.

Chat with Author!